Friday, October 24, 2008

Witches Night Out 2008 - PUTTIN' ON THE WITCH!

Like Mother Like Daughters!
I Finally Find A Good Man And Wouldn't Ya Know It He Is Just Too Tall!

BOO!


SISTERS
The Good Witch & The Bad Witch! But Which Witch Is Which?


Strike A Pose! But Guess Who Was The Only One Who Did And Looks Like A Goof Ball!




Every year my mom and sister's and I go up to one of our favorite places Gardner Village for their Witches Night Out. This year some really good family friends went with us. We had so much fun and can't wait for next year!











Keep checking back I will post more pictures, when i get the other ones from our friends that came!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls are the cutest! It looks so fun, that is something I say I am going to do every year and it never happens... how fun. Tell the family I said they all look beautiful... as for the good witch bad witch-lol.. I have stories on Katie!

Forshee Family said...

Love love the pictures!!
I must go with you all next year.