Monday, October 6, 2008

Husband Tag!

Ok I don't have a husband but I want to tag everyone with this that looks at my blog I saw it on some friends and thought it was fun! I also want to add to it that you post a picture from your wedding. I'd love to see them! Leave me a comment so I can check it out!

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband?

2. How long did you date before you married?

3. How long have you been married?

4. What does he do that surprises you?

5. What is his favorite feature?

6. What is his favorite quality?

7. Does he have a nickname for you?

8. What is his favorite food?

9. What is his favorite sport?

10. When & where was your first kiss?

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?

12. Do you have any children?

13. Does he have any hidden talents?

14. How old is he?

15. Who said I love you first?

16. What is his favorite music?

17. What do you admire most about him?

18. What is his favorite color?

19. Will he read this?

20. Who do you tag?



2 comments:

Tanya said...

hey june...i found your blog on stephanie's. gosh..i don't see you forever and now i know where to find you! funny!

Anonymous said...

june call me I have a question about my blog I need help ASAP ! I'M A BLOGGING FOOL ! PATTY