Monday, October 20, 2008

Hair Show Fundraiser

K so as all of you know I'm going to cosmetology school. Well in January I have the opportunity to go to a hair show in Long Beach, California. On Tuesday October 28th my school is having a Halloween Carnival. The tickets are $5.00 each. For every ticket I sell $4.00 will go towards my trip so I don't have to come up with so much out of my pocket. The carnival will be suitable for ages 10 and under and will be a lot of fun. If you are willing to help me out and buy some tickets for your family let me know! There will be a cake walk, face painting, spook alley and all kinds of stuff for the kiddies. And for you parents there will $1.00 raffle tickets for haircuts, facials, manicures, pedicures, product baskets, etc...... (Parents if you wanna come, but only wanna pay for your kids thats fine. I do understand that it's a lot when you add everyone up so anything you do is appreciated!) Just let me know and I can swing by and pick up the money and drop off the tickets! This on a Tuesday, but it would make a great Family Home Evening, it will be very family friendly!


THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I just wanted to let you know I liked how you worded this so I pretty much copied it work for word, you are so cute!

Strebel's said...

I want to see Witches night out pictures