Sunday, August 10, 2008

Marcia's Meet & Greet 2008

This weekend I went to Marcia McClure's annual Meet & Greet. I went and helped her Friday and Saturday night. I got to know her really well when I worked for the publishing company and I always look forward to helping every year! Her books are the best!!!! You should definitly check them out! Her website is MarciaLynnMcClure.com It is all clean romance they are the best and I LOVE her to death!




Marcia and her inspiration - Her husband Kevin

3 comments:

Corina said...

I sware you know everyone! Bodee is darling! So cute!

steff said...

Oh my gosh, if that baby isn't the sweetest thing in the whole world!! He is a little angel. Tell Jordan congratulations for me. I'm glad they are all doing well.

You look totally so cute in all of the pictures!! I wish I was that photogenic.

Jenn said...

Hey! Those Etsy bows look so cute, I might have to buy some from you for my daughter! see you at school.