Monday, August 4, 2008

BODEE MARTIN MILLER

This is my new nephew Bodee Martin Miller. He was born August 3 at 7:28pm. He weighed 7lbs 7 oz and was 20" long. Jordan had a hard time being in labor almost 12 hours,with some scary moments, but it all turned out good and she was a trooper.
BODEE MARTIN MILER



Bodee winking at his favorite aunt!


In Uncle Cam's arms.
It was so cute Cam was talking to him and I swear he understood him he even opened his eyes when he asked him too!



The Baby Mama - Just before birth, she had been in labor 5 or 6 hours at this point.


Just after birth!


I love this picture look at his little lip!

Align Center
PRECIOUS


Bodee and Grandma Mel

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh this makes me miss home! Love you!

P.S.
We all know that I'm going to be his favorite aunt!

Amy said...

yeah!
he's here and he looks like his mom!
what a handsome guy!
Give her big hugs for me!

skcoe said...

Oh my word, he is BEAUTIFUL! Tell your sister congrats from me...she looks fantastic too!

Anonymous said...

OMG June. Not all babies are cute right after birth, but that is a beautiful baby! Tell George congratulations. Oh, and she looked ok too, lol.

Corina said...

Oh I am so glad you posted these - I still have Jordan's gift and need to get it to her before he is too big! Glad to hear he is doing good! Stop by sometime!