Saturday, May 31, 2008

We Made It!

My whole family went to Omaha, Nebraska in April to see my brother and his family. He moved there last year for a job at Creighton University Hospital. He is a general surgeon there and he never has time off and we haven't seen him in a year. This is only my second time there. Last June I helped him move out there my cousin and I drove his car out there, there was a caravan of us, a truck and trailer, and my brother in another truck towing his pick up. We stayed one night, helped him unpack then turn around and drove straight home. So I didn't see much besides the highway. It was fun to stay 9 days and do all sorts of stuff!


Winston In Aunt June's Very Late Christmas Present! Nothing Better Than Christmas In April!


Uncle Mike & Winston


Claire Bear


The Gang!


Baby Lauren! Well She Was A Baby Last Time I Saw Her A Year Ago!

0 comments: