Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Terrible!

Ok so I know that it has been awhile since I updated this thing. I have been so busy. I went to Omaha, Nebraska for 9 days, my older brother and his family live back there. Well then got sick there I was sick in Omaha for 2 days tried to drive home, but couldn't do it, I made it about half way, I had to get a hotel in Laramie, WY for the night and finish the drive the next day. So I was sick for about a week when I got home. So as you can imagine I had so much work to catch up on when I finally went back. Well I was only back for a week when I went out of town again! I went to Arizona for 9 days. (Did I mention that I love my boss Ryan!) So now I have been back for 5 days and I am finally getting back to normal life. So as soon as I can I will get some pictures up, but you know with these trips there will be good pics, It will be worth the wait!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

How fun! Not the getting sick part...but the traveling part. Glad to have you back!

Eliza said...

Was good to see you the other day. I'll keep checking back, busy girl!

Oh and Jackson says hi!